Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Kaman Kong denies going out with Vincent Wong in private: I have a male like character


Kaman Kong (江嘉敏) is pointed to behave intimately and keep in contact with TV King, Vincent Wong (王浩信) during the filming, Brothers (兄弟) lately and she even buys coffee for him. Kaman says during an event on 24 January: "Perhaps the series is related to fighting and I have a male like character despite looking feminine. Hence, I always play with them including Tiffany Lau (劉穎鏇) and Toby Chan (陳庭欣). (Including Vincent Wong?) I do not drink coffee at all and why will I buy for Vincent? Everyone gives me a nickname as snack queen who supplies to everybody. The film producer praises that I focus on my work without looking at my mobile. How can I text Vincent and go out with him in private?"

Kaman emphasises she does not keep in contact with Vincent in private and they interact through the group chat only. She has no idea about the rumours circulation and her conscience is clear and will not feel unhappy.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.