Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, January 12, 2018

Hot Favourite for TV Queen Award: Jessica Hsuan treats My Unfair Lady series as her workpiece


Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) attends a skincare event and mentioning about the public believe she has high chances to win TV Queen based on My Unfair Lady (不懂撒嬌的女人) series, she expresses her gratitude towards everyone's support and believes the ending is always full of surprises. Although she has confidence, but Jessica tries to treat it normally and say: "Throughout my 25 years in showbiz, I feel this series represents my workpiece in showbiz and do not expect a big reaction. Many people continue to call me "Mall Jie" at the street until now and I feel very contented and satisfied. I definitely feel happy if winning an award."

Jessica reveals she will be filming another TVB series after considering the cast team and opponent: "The opponent is very important and I pursue happiness. It will be difficult if we fail to get along. we may have the sequel to Line Walker: The Prelude (使徒行者3) series and the reason I agree to film it is because of Moses Chan (陳豪). But his role character is dead now unless he can be revive. (Any preferred opponent?) Julian Cheung (張智霖) or Louis Koo (古天樂) but I guess it is unlikely for Louis."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.