Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Wedding bells for Alice Chan may ring again if she sees her Mr Right


Alice Chan (陳煒) promotes electrical products as the spokesperson in Causeway Bay on 21 December. Asking if she uses any new products to cook for her boyfriend, Alice says: "I am currently single and many friends have tried my cooking. I will be working on Christmas and New Year Day and it is hard to date when you are working. My friends do not introduce any guys to me and my colleagues treat me as a senior and dare not woo me."

Alice expresses wedding bells may ring for her again if she meets her Mr Right. When asked about the criteria, she replies comfortable with each other is most important.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.