Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Vivian Chow considers to wear ancient costume during her concert


Vivian Chow (周慧敏) will be holding the concert to mark her 30 anniversary years in the showbiz at Hong Kong Coliseum in January 2018. As she is stepping into Hong Kong Coliseum after 7 years, Vivian says: "It is hard to predict and I am unsure if I will be working in showbiz. It depends on my health and age if I want to continue working and Leo Ku (古巨基) is willing to help me as the producer this time. Everything is ready now and I am prepared for it and give my full efforts. (No limits for yourself because of Leo?) It is hard to reject him as he is a smooth talker and should act as the negotiator. I do not believe he will tell me to do ridiculous stuff and will say no if it really happens. Actually, I want to do something different and respect the effects. I am wearing vintage outfits such as ancient costume to match the theme and reject to return to my old road. Most importantly, it depends on my age, comfort and able to carry it."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.