Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Leanne Li cooks delicious food to keep her husband, Wong Cho Lam


Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) and Leanne Li (李亞男) attend the rehearsal of the musical concert on 16 December and he expresses his wife will be very busy during Christmas as they will be arranging at least 8 parties. Leanne says: "Although my culinary skills is good and I can cook for 10 people, but there will be 70 people this time and I will be calling for help."

Mentioning about Leanne is good at cooking steak and roast pork from Malaysia, Cho Lam says: "She knows how to make me feel full and it makes my lips resemble sausage now." Leanne says: "I can cook and make myself presentable in the public too."

When mentioned about inviting to the show hosted by Nicholas Tse (謝霆鋒) in Yunnan and Cho Lam remarks about high altitude, Cho Lam says: "I am making fun of Nicholas only and making the atmosphere lively." He adds that he wants to invite Nicholas to write banner by using chocolate.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.