Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Husband Killers film: Stephy Tang is commented cute when speaking vulgarity


Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣), Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) and the director, Fire Lee (火火) attended the thank you event for Husband Killers (女士復仇) film on 11 December. Stephy showed her supports by treating her relatives to the movie and said: "I learn to smoke, drink and speak vulgarity for the film and it is considered a breakthrough. Hence, I treat my relatives to watch the film and they feel I am quite interesting and cute. I believe I should be cool." Chrissie was reminded of the scene of using a gun and it was difficult when the director told her not to look back. She said: "The director wants me to look cool when taking out the gun before shooting. I practise several times in order to look very cool."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.