Saturday, December 2, 2017

Eliza Sam turns down to film new series as she plans to make baby during her leave?


Actress Eliza Sam (岑麗香) watches the debut of Heart of Greed 3 (溏心風暴3) series with the cast team at dinner banquet in Tseung Kwan O. Asking if some scenes are removed due to the exposure limit, she says: "Should not be as I see bikini being aired." Eliza emphasises it is one scene only and the rest are related to relationship and has informed her husband beforehand: "I tell him everything."

Eliza also admits to turning down Baby is Here (BB來了) series and Ali Lee (李佳芯) becomes her replacement: "Yes, I have rejected it as my Cantonese is poor and need time to translate the script. I have filmed Heart of Greed 3 series consisting of 40 episodes and Apple-colada (果欄中的江湖大嫂) series with 30 episodes. I film around 10 to 20 hours daily and it is time to nourish my body now. I have applied leave from the company to take a break and visit my family in Canada during Christmas. (Making baby during your leave?) Yes, I let nature take its course and have no stress at all."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2017.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.