Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Snow Suen continues to work when she is expecting with no pay? She says she is very mad


Snow Suen (孫慧雪) left an online message on 13 November and she had been trying to collect her pay from this June to November. But it had been futile and she decided to disclose the messages sent from the opposite party on WhatsApp and the opposite party promised to pay her in end June but it was delayed until August. He promised to pay Snow through bank but it keeps delaying until now.

Snow asked everyone for advice: "Has that con man gone? I always try my best to complete each performance but it feels like I am begging them for my pay after that. Once, I ask about my pay and the opposite party I am chasing him for payment...... But I have completed my job and it is considered courtesy in this case? Why do I feel like I am doing something wrong? I was working when expecting at that time but I end up doing free work as a result. He is really heartless and I am very mad!" However, Snow said something happy after that and her son, Riley weighs more than 20 pound now.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.