Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Cindy Au points her husband, Roger Kwok is weird; He says he gives freedom to his children


TVB series, Oh My Grad (老表,畢業喇!) starring Roger Kwok (郭晉安) has finished airing. Although the audiences comment it is not as funny as the first 2 series, but Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) explains he tries his best to make the audiences to reflect about educational value. Roger says: "Honestly, we need to look at education based on 10 or 20 years and the concept you have given the children today will affect them in the future. Today, we feed you and tell you to gain weight tomorrow and what type of education do we really want? It reminds me that the way I have been teaching my children is right and I let them to do what they want."

It turns out that his wife, Cindy Au (歐倩怡) feels he has a weird mindset and Roger says: "I let my son to go for it if he has confidence and will tell him directly it is a failure, as successful people experience failures many times. Thus, I let my son does whatever he wants to and allow my daughter to jump around but my wife keeps reminding her and it makes me feel irritated. I tell her to leave her alone and let her learn it and she will think twice before jumping again. My wife feels I am weird. Haha!"

It is the second collaboration between Ada Choi (蔡少芬) and Roger after filming At the Threshold of an Era (創世紀) series 17 years ago. Roger is reminded of Ada resembling a quiet princess at that time: "She is a friendly mother now and we have many common topics such as interacting with our children since becoming parents."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.