Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, October 2, 2017

Elaine Ng misses her daughter, Etta Ng and eats 11 mooncakes alone


Although Elaine Ng (吳綺莉) and her daughter, Etta Ng (卓林) maintain good kinship, but Etta moves out of their house and lives together with her foreign female friend, and it is unsure if they will be celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival. Two days ago on social networking website, Elaine shares photo of Etta and leaves an emotional message: "I cannot blame on you as I am more wilful than you. Let's learn it together and I am grateful to the god."

It is uncertain if Elaine misses her daughter too much as she has already eaten 11 mooncakes: "I have eaten 11 mooncakes although Mid-Autumn Festival is not here too. I know it is too much but I cannot change my wilful character though. Let's forget it as I am harming my body only and eating less sweet stuff after the festival. Other than being nice to everybody, I must try hard not to harm my body and cannot be too wilful. Thank you to the god."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.