Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, September 22, 2017

26 years old G.E.M. wishes to get married: I must consider it seriously when that moment comes


G.E.M. (鄧紫棋) holds 3 rounds of her concert in Hong Kong Coliseum and it is finally ended on 17 September. Her good friends such as Laurinda Ho (何超蓮), Mag Lam (林欣彤), Grace Wong (王君馨) and Alfred Hui (許廷鏗) turn up to support her and G.E.M. praises Hong Kong in English several times.

A sentimental male fan tries to propose to G.E.M. with flowers and ring on the first round of the concert and she accepts the flowers only and rejects his love: "I give you my blessings and hope he will find his true love. I do not know that man at all and feel very shocked. I even discuss with my friends on the phone that a diamond ring should be given during marriage proposal and it turns out to be real. (What is your boyfriend, Mark's reaction?) He is in the group chat as well and has no reaction at all. He should know I will reject it. (Will you agree if he really proposes?) Will know it by that time. In fact, I am not anxious to get married now and feel very naive in the past, as I wish to get married by 22 years old followed by 25 years old. Anyway, I am 26 years old now and no point thinking about this and need to consider seriously when that moment comes."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.