Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, August 18, 2017

Jonathan Cheung drives his daughter to school: I can see more


Jonathan Cheung (張頴康) announces his wife, Angie Mak (麥雅緻) is expecting again earlier and the expected date of delivery is in October. Hence, the responsibility of taking care of their daughter lies on Jonathan.

One week ago on Instagram, Jonathan shares photo of his 3 years old daughter studying K1 today and fetches her from the school today: "Initially, I want to let her take bus to school and fetch her home by myself but I end up doing both as I can see more. I have insufficient sleep and it is not easy to be parent. Hope she will enjoy the school life and I need to sleep and wake up early for the next 10 years."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.