Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Charmaine Sheh has a dry love life? She says she is having a fulfilling life


Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) wears a dress revealing her shoulders to promote the series on 17 July and will be filming ancient series in Hengdian next month. Asking if her pay is attractive due to the hot weather and wearing ancient costume, Charmaine replies the script is good. When mentioned about Monica Chan (陳法蓉) has a dry love life and if Charmaine has any admirers, she says: "I have no idea and happy with my life now. (Any suitors?) Nope but I am living a happy life and earning money makes me most happiest. (How many years of dry life?) Nope as I am having a fulfilling life all the way. (Because your mother boils soup for you?) Please stop showing concern for me and I am good anyway."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.