Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Patrick Kong tries to woo Stephy Tang? She asks he dares to woo me?


Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) is invited to the show, (杜汶澤食住上) hosted by Chapman To (杜汶澤) from Fantastic TV as the guest. When Chapman insisted the director, Patrick Kong (葉念琛) tried to woo Stephy, she said: "He dares to woo me? Perhaps we chat along well and he is really not wooing me. We seldom chat at the drama set."

Mentioning about co-habitation problem, Stephy replied she did not try it with anybody before: "I will not live together unless he is my marriage partner." Chapman asked: "Your thinking is weird. I will go for co-habitation when dating in the past and some try co-habitation before dating. Hence, I am married twice and you are still single." She made fun of him being two-timer and Chapman said: "Well, I am busy!"

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.