Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Natalie Tong breaks down in tears and emphasises she is good friends with Kenneth Ma


Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) is filming TVB new series, Dong Yan's Time (棟仁的時光) in Sai Wan on 17 May and emphasises she has no relationship with Alvin Chau's (周焯華) favourite staff, Andrew (盧啟邦) and denies being a materialistic woman in tears: "In my world, relationship is relationship. This rumours are unfair to me and it is extremely hurtful. Please do not choose others such as Kenneth Ma (馬國明) in my romance world as we are good friends for 5 years. I am really clueless about many people placing him in my world and I am used to handling such rumours but do not expect other people will treat it real eventually. What makes you think I have something going on with him? (Do you contact Andrew at all?) I am not talking about a person unrelated to me and do not want the public to choose people in my romance. For example: Kenneth is my good friend and you may affect our chatting. What makes you think we have something going on?"

Mentioning about the break-up with Tony Hung (洪永城), Natalie replies it is their personal affair and unnecessary to explain about the reason and timing: "It is considered difficult times for us and we want to handle it quietly. (Feel you are wronged?) I understand and everyone will talk about it. But you make me feel I have changed into another person and become a materialistic woman after working hard for 10 years. The rumours are exaggerating and I am totally clueless." She then wipes her tears away.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.