Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, May 26, 2017

My Unfair Lady series: Samantha Ko has a happy ending?


Samantha Ko's (高海寧) role character tries to sow discord between Frankie Lam (林文龍) and Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) in My Unfair Lady (不懂撒嬌的女人) series but she actually has a happy ending. Samantha says tonight: "The finale will show my past, the reason for the separation with my ex-husband and a fruitful relationship eventually. Iam not revealing the man and it is a happy ending anyway. (Scolded as a slut at the street?) Nope but saying my role character is a cheap woman and I am confused about it even knowing they are saying my role character."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.