Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Miriam Yeung replaces Andy Lau to hold concert at Hong Kong Coliseum?


Andy Lau (劉德華) cancels his year end concert at Hong Kong Coliseum due to his injuries and it is pointed that Miriam Yeung (楊千嬅), Justin Lo (側田) and Nancy Sit (薛家燕) are applying for the replacement. Nancy plans to hold the 60th anniversary concert at Hong Kong Coliseum and tells Miriam to give way to the elderly. Miriam says during the movie celebration party tonight: "Please do not say that. The company did help me to apply but I am not informed of the results yet. I do not intend to hold it for a long date and we can hold concerts together. In fact, I plan to hold the concert at Hong Kong Coliseum on my birthday but I am unsure of the schedule. I can do it next year if cannot this year. (Invite the cast team members to the stage?) Definitely include Shawn Yue (余文樂)."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.