Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Jessica Hsuan has properties exceeding 30 Millions? She says it is taught by her parent


Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) promotes My Unfair Lady (不懂撒嬌的女人) series at radio station on 18 May and rejects to film sequel with her filming partner, Frankie Lam (林文龍) together.

Mentioning the values of her properties exceeding 30 Millions, Jessica says: "I only know how to take care of myself. My parent tell me not to buy shares but properties as there will be shelter for me no matter what happens. In addition, I have poor luck in gambling and do not want to risk my hard-earned money in gambling."

Mentioning that she has many dowries, Jessica replies this is for her security. As for the separation between Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) and Tony Hung (洪永城), Jessica do not talk about it whenever meeting her: "Crying is normal and it is better to know earlier if they cannot get along. There is no right or wrong in relationship and happiness is most important."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.