Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Ruco Chan denies dating Phoebe Sin: I am currently single


Rumours of Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) and Nancy Wu (胡定欣) being a couple has been circulating all along but Ruco is pointed to fall in love with the contestant of Ms Hong Kong, Phoebe Sin (單文柔) lately. Ruco denies it through telephone and explains: "She acts as my stylist and we know each other after Ms Hong Kong Beauty Pageant. It turns out that she studies fashion and gives me advice when I go for 3 stage performances earlier so I promise to treat her to dinner. On that day, she happens to be at the Central and suggests to eat in the car since I cannot park my car and we eat at the Peak instead. I understand people will be mistaken and it will be worse if we go to Kowloon Peak." He also apologised to Nancy and Phoebe Sin: "I am currently single and it is embarrassing if it involves other people. Really sorry for involving Nancy and Phoebe Sin. (What is your relationship status with Nancy?) I am busy filming series and no time for developments at all."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.