Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

China's badminton star Lin Dan apologises for cheating on his wife when she was expecting


China's badminton star Lin Dan (林丹) and his spouse, Xie Xingfang (謝杏芳) have a baby son in the beginning of this month and it turned out that he cheated on her when she was expecting. Last month, Lin Dan participated in the badminton competition in Guangzhou last month and the third party was actually actress, Zhao Yaqi (趙雅淇). As both were taken photos of behaving intimately and passionately in the hotel room, Lin Dan decided to apologise on Weibo on 17 November: "As a man, I will not defend myself as my actions has hurt my family. I would like to apologise to my family, sorry."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.