Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Samantha Ko suffers tremendous pressure when filming new series


TVB actress, Samantha Ko (高海寧) is busy filming new series, The Woman Who Doesn't Know How to Flirt (不懂撒嬌的女人) and it is pointed that she consoled in Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) after having NG repeatedly when filming with Frankie Lam (林文龍).

Samantha accepted the telephone interview from ON.CC (東網) and denied about shouting due to repeated NG. She explained she gave herself too much pressure and said: "It is an important series in TVB and the role, script and filming partner are very good. My role has plenty of developments and I give myself tremendous pressure instead. Hence, it affects my performance and I am trying to relax now. I will change the pressure to motivation. Everyone is very nice to me and they do not give me pressure at all."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.