Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Bernice Liu is grateful to TVB and discloses her reason for developing her career in China


Actress, Bernice Liu (廖碧兒) accepted the interview from radio station and asking if she was afraid to view as ungrateful when fighting for ratings for ViuTV as she came from TVB, she said: "Artiste cannot control the ratings and effects." Bernice expressed her gratitude towards TVB as she will not be what she was today if without TVB.

Bernice also disclosed the reason for leaving Hong Kong and developing her career in Mainland China in year 2011: "Many things happened in that year. My waist was injured while filming series and I needed to undergo physiotherapy for 9 months. There was many fake rumours relating to my relationship and private life and my family told me not to work anymore but I love working in this line and decided to develop my career in Mainland China."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.