Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, April 22, 2016

Raymond Lam weighs 139 pounds only and needs to change his underwear size


Singer, Raymond Lam (林峯) has been rehearsing in the recording studio and undergoing rigorous training in preparation for his concert, HEART ATTACK LF LIVE IN HK which will be hold at Hong Kong Coliseum in end April. Hence, it becomes evident that Raymond becomes slimmer whenever he appears each times.

When asked about his current weight, Raymond replied his heaviest weight was at 160 pounds: "I weighed myself after exercising last week and my weight is at 139 pounds now. I have not try to become light in the past few years." As he managed to reduce 21 pounds in weight, Raymond admitted he needed to order new clothes as it did not fit him now. Asking if he needed to buy new briefs too, Raymond said: "Yes, including the boxer."

Did not wish to gain weight

When image consultant, Ma Tianyo (馬天佑) pointed Raymond lost substantial weight earlier, Raymond said: "Yes and will be exercising more during the concert. (Not afraid to become addicted to exercising?) Nope. I love to eat and will try to maintain the current shape, as I achieve it after undergoing rigorous training. But I will eat when necessary."

Only saw Karena Ng when bringing the dog for strolling

Asking if his girlfriend, Karena Ng (吳千語) tried to touch his muscles, Raymond said: "You have to ask her and I have been training myself lately. (Did not see Karena?) Yes, when bringing the dog for strolling. (Did she praise you have a fit body shape?) She did encourage me including my parent. They told me to eat more as afraid I will lack of energy to sing for my concert. I told them not to worry as exercising was healthy."

Did not train his lower body

When the reporters asked if he will remove his top during the concert as he became skinny or learned from Alex To (杜德偉) to 'remove 脫掉脫掉' his pants, Raymond said: "Will definitely wear my pants and everybody's style is different. I do not train my lower body anyway." He added his sugar level decreased when training and eating less initially: "I felt dizzy when getting up at that time as did not intake any sugar, but I am used to it now. I get to eat sweet potatoes and it is very delicious." Raymond revealed he will go for steamboat with the team members after the concert.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.