Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, March 28, 2016

Zhang Ziyi brings her baby daughter for injection


Mainland China artiste, Zhang Ziyi (章子怡) gave birth to baby daughter last year and is resting with her daughter in the US currently. On Weibo earlier, she disclosed they will be returning to Beijing and bringing her daughter for vaccine. Ziyi left a message: "My daughter is coming to three months old and I asked the nurse about the volume limitation for vaccine before the injection and she replied me. As there was an overdose of injection given to baby in the US before and I urge every parent to ask questions before the nurse gives the injection. My daughter will be given the injection in Beijing next time and I must ask for more details."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.