Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Conspirators series: Fred Cheng discloses his role character is between good and evil



Artiste, Fred Cheng (鄭俊弘) attended the worshipping ceremony of TVB series, The Conspirators (與諜同謀) and looked forward to film it with Gallen Lo (羅嘉良): "I act as Gallen's son but am separated from him for many years. I work as the company's CEO but in fact a business spy."

Prepared his homework before filming

Fred expressed it had been two years since he filmed series and prepared his homework well. He tried to act his role well by watching different series: "I look normal from the surface but there is a dark side of me. (Very scheming?) Between good and evil. (Any relationship scenes?) Nope."

Cut her hair short since 20 years ago

Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎) was at the same ceremony and expressed her anxiety to work with Gallen: "I act as Gallen's daughter and can have a stylish daddy. My role character is strong and it is a good excuse for me to cut my hair short since 20 years ago."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.