Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Captain of Destiny series achieves highest ratings of 27 pts when Tony Hung appears at the end for 2 seconds?


(Picture, from left to right: Grace Chan, Tony Hung)

Artiste Tony Hung (洪永城) and Grace Chan (陳凱琳) accepted the interview from Metro (新城) and helped to promote the new series, Captain of Destiny (張保仔). When mentioned about the first episode achieved 25 pts rating and Tony only appeared at the end of the episode for 2 seconds, he said: "I know the average rating is 25 pts and I hear the highest is 27 pts when I appear at the end for 2 seconds." Asking if Grace had difficulty to shoot gun scene, Grace said: "Yes as I am skinny and the equipments are heavy, but it is considered a training to me. (Does your boyfriend, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) feel heart pain?) He has not watch it yet. The other night, I returned from filming at 3am and my dad is still awake and he asked me to watch it together with him. My dad then leaned towards my shoulder and seemed to agree that I had a hard time. I feel he is very sweet!"

Tony was standing beside Grace and agreed that she had a hard time to film this series. When asking about Tony and Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) had disputes, unsatisfied he became male lead quickly and won Natalie Tong's (唐詩詠) heart successfully, Tony said: "Dispute? Nope and I treat him as brother and friend. There is no major problem and we try to learn things upon joining the company. The company gives me many opportunity and has many good artistes. Earlier, Raymond Wong (黃浩然) was the original male lead but he fell sick and I become the replacement. Thus, I treat it as a gift. (What about Natalie Tong?) He should think about it by himself. (Not afraid of saying Ruco in this way?) Nope and he needs to think it by himself." Grace said: "He is joking and please do not treat it seriously."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.