Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Timmy Hung having thoughts of a daughter



Artiste Timmy Hung (洪天明) was at Yau Tong promoting for the drama The Fixer (拆局專家). Timmy said his wife Janet Chow (周家蔚) changed her lifestyle after giving birth to their eldest son TJ (洪大義) and became a full-time mother. Timmy smiled and said: "Right now my eldest son TJ has started going to school and has to ride the school bus. Every day I wake up at 6, 7 am in the morning just to send him off on the school bus. We are not confident letting the maids look after our youngest son JT. I only sleep 3-4 hours each day and I even tell myself to slowly let go of everything. I hope the next step is letting him (TJ) take the school bus himself"

Thoughts of having a daughter

As recently when Chin Ka Lok (錢嘉樂) and his pregnant wife Angela Tong (湯盈盈) and their daughter, who shared their warm family photo. Timmy said he did see the photo and wants to also have a daughter. Earlier Timmy did say two was enough, but in an interview he was asked whether he would plan to have a daughter? He immediately said: "Currently would not yet, I don't want to just work and earn money for the family. The kids have the maid to look after them, but I also want to personally look after them too. Therefore, I will need to think about it first".

In relation to his wife Janet Chow's ex-lover Chester Lam (林建億), recently was photographed embracing girls and Janet was also dragged into the news. Timmy reluctantly said: "Everyone has their own lives, as long as it doesn't affect other people. This matter is old news. I don't want my wife to be dragged into this issue". (Janet is unhappy?) I don't know if she is unhappy, but now she is already a mother with two kids. She gave birth not long ago, many people don't want her to be unhappy. So don't mention this again.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.