Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, August 21, 2015

Joey Meng returns to film TVB series in December



Artiste Joey Meng (萬綺雯) and Jeana Ho (何佩瑜) attended an event in Mong Kok (旺角). Joey wore a dress to reveal half of her long legs and it appeared she lost the attractiveness when compared to Jeana who was dressed in sexy clothes. When mentioned her contract with TVB expired earlier, Joey said: "I will return to TVB to film series in year end and I am alright with film producer and opponents all along. I am interested and cooperate again. (Who is the opponent?) Let's wait for the official announcement and I am the confirmed cast member. In fact, I stop working in February and resume working in December and give myself 10 months vacation. (Enough time to give birth?) Haha. 10 months is indeed a long vacation and my husband, Chan Sap Sam (陳十三) is worried about my health. Previously, my husband feels that I need to take a rest and depends on my willingness. Many stuff is not perfect."

When mentioned Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮) rejected to renew contract with TVB, Joey said: "I do not work with her before. This is her decision and comfortability is most vital.  (TVB offers you premium conditions?) We always work together happily and I am familiar with TVB. I feel safe and happy with the conditions. It has always been my choice."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.