Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Louis Cheung wants to tell his son: You are like me



Artiste Louis Cheung (張繼聰) and Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) attended Uptown Plaza xRody summer beach party opening ceremony. During the event, the two handed out gifts for the audience. Louis said at home he is responsible for outdoor activities. Every summer he would take his son to the beach, but his wife Kay Tse (謝安琪) is afraid of getting tanned, therefore she doesn't come with us. He also said that: "Being with her we can be photographed easily and hard to run away!" Louis was asked if he wears swim briefs when going to the beach? He laughed and said: "I often wear surf shorts, because you need to use a lot of physical strength when playing with children. When my son plays with the inflatable boat, I prepare it and I need to lift it and take it to places.So I need to  be prepared of the preventative measures. I am also afraid a man will have exposure!" He also said his son is learning to skate and play soccer and would sometimes accompany him (his son). Louis later praised Kay as incredible: "Now I am currently filming dramas and sometimes she will accompany our son to play soccer. Before I almost suffered a heat stroke, therefore mother love is genuinely great!"

When mentioned about the new Come Home Love (愛‧回家), one episode have been accused of plagiarising a Korean drama, Louis as a protagonist said: "In fact, when I was studying acting, I have learnt a lot about Greek plays and Shakespeare's plays. They have their own kind of way of handling these situations, but it doesn't say who copies who. This is good because at least the online netizens notice it!" This year Louis is holding a concert to celebrate his tenth anniversary as a singer. He revealed that promotions will start in September and now he is very busy with meetings and selecting songs: "There are two new songs released this year, the process is very good and it enables me to listen to all of my old songs!" He also mentioned that a few days ago, there was a replay of all of the dramas he acted in. His son also watched them and said he looked foolish: "That time I was going through puberty and of course I looked foolish". (He remembers you?) Of course! In fact, we look the same. I couldn't tell him "you are foolish too because you are like me".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.