Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, July 31, 2015

Joey Meng: My nephew is my bodyguard and follows me everywhere



Five days ago, Joey Meng (萬綺雯) attended an activity for Mooncake sale for charity. Her 19 years old nephew also showed his support and Joey said: "He is having his summer vacation....He is staying at my home now. From morning till night, he is my bodyguard and will follow me everywhere."

When mentioned about her contact with TVB had ended. Joey replied she needed a rest due to the hardship for filming series and her eyes were wet. She said: "The cat in my house has left. 6 cats have left in 15 months. (Adopt a cat again?) I think I will not adopt, as it is very sad and painful....Many of my friends are very good, they WhatsApp me that there is many cats for adoption but I told them one by one via WhatsApp that no need to."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.