Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Suki Chui will go for a son at the age of 35


Six days ago, Suki Chui (徐淑敏) was invited to attend an event as the tourism ambassador of Bulgaria. Her husband, Kenny Wee also attended the event with her. Suki expressed: "I've been the tourism ambassador before when I participated in the pageant. Earlier, I've been to Bulgaria and took their white rose essence to launch my own skincare brand. This time, they've gifted me a weeklong itinerary in Bulgaria, giving me and my husband an opportunity to enjoy a 'two people's world'." Asked whether she wanted a cancer (zodiac) son, Suki revealed that her husband has seek advice from a fortune teller. She has to wait until she is thirty-five before she can conceive again: "When I'm thirty-five, my oldest daughter will already be ten years old. By then, the baby will be the baby prince of the family. I will listen to my husband and act accordingly depending on my health condition."


Points out that Leung Chai Yan won't stay quiet if there is injustice

Speaking of her and the chief executive's daughter Leung Chai Yan (梁齊昕) taking a photo together, Suki greatly praised Leung for being well-mannered, gentle, and polite. For their first meeting, Leung prepared three gifts for Suki's daughter, she said: "Last night was the company's anniversary so we invited her to attend and she immediately agreed to come. It was quite easy to chat with her. (Collaborate?) I'm really bad at acting, but on the other hand, I want to write the script and produce a drama, so I hope we will have a chance to collaborate in the future." Asked whether she heard about Leung calling Yang Ziyao a "crooked star", Suki said she wasn't sure but she believes Leung wouldn't be bullied because she was one who wouldn't stay quiet if there was injustice. 

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.