Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Rebecca Zhu fell down and her bum was very painful


Artiste Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗) performed ballet for charity event and disclosed she fell down at the staircase on the night before the charity but without major injury: "It was slippery on rainy day. Fortunately, I did not fall down to the floor but sat down instead. (Will affect the performance?) My bum was very painful but without any major injury and will not affect the performance. I stopped ballet for few years and today was a good opportunity to show my ballet skills. In recent years, I played hip hop and yoga. I learned ballet for more than 10 years and practised for 2 hours on the other day. Luckily, I am still familiar with the steps."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.