Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, May 25, 2015

Mag Lam denied plastic surgery: It is very painful


Singer Mag Lam (林欣彤) accepted an interview and when mentioned she had 'bread' face as newcomer at that time but had V face now, she denied plastic surgery: "I was very fat at that time and filmed movie with Eric Tsang (曾志偉) when I joined the first year. Other than that time, I became skinny and it was horrifying due to sickness. Although 'bread' face cannot be considered beautiful from beauty angle, but I am most happy at that point and still happy now too. Many people asked me if I went for plastic surgery and touched my nose after obtaining my permission. (Able to accept plastic surgery?) I will puke whenever looking at the mirror if I really go for plastic surgery. There is no way I can accept plastic surgery as it is very painful. (If your partner goes for plastic surgery?) No choice if he goes for plastic surgery before knowing me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.