Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, May 29, 2015

Kay Tse is fearless even when filming during heavy downpour?



Singer Kay Tse (謝安琪) wore black long dress in TV City and disclosed she filmed scene for new series, Blue Veins (殭) overnight: "The scene illustrated I was fighting against Joel Chan (陳山聰) and Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) was supposed to rescue me. However, the heavy downpour on that night caused the background setting to collapse. Hence, I need to film the same scene on 26 May. Kay added the rain could make her more beautiful during filming: "I felt it was more beautiful when filming the scene after the rain. (Feel sick after drenched in the rain?) Nope as the costume was very thick."

When asked if she will take a break after the filming ended, Kay replied she was tempted by her husband, Louis Cheung (張繼聰) to visit him during filming in Shanghai: "I hope the whole family can travel together but Louis was filming in Shanghai. I did think of bringing our son along but need to film advertisement. Hence, I may not be going. (He sincerity invited you?) Yes, he said there was cinema and massage facilities nearby. (Empress way of enjoyment?) Very attractive and it had been 6 months since my last break."

Kay expressed she will be preparing birthday party for her son in June: "I will arrange birthday party and take photos for him every year. I want to cherish the time and he might not want me to arrange any parties in 1 or 2 years later."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.