Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, May 22, 2015

Have a guess if Jacqueline Wong received any indecent message on the Internet before?



Artiste Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎) attended a promotion campaign related to computer software in Mong Kok (旺角). When asked if she was a computer expert, Jacqueline considered herself as an expert: "I am considered the strongest at home and always used computer when I was small. I used the code and done the website by myself." However, she confessed she seldom played games and placed her career as top priority.

Asked if she was engrossed in playing computer games before, Jacqueline said: "Yes, I spent around 7 to 10 hours daily at that time. (Your parents did not scold you?) Nope as I will study after all." When the reporters asked if she knew any guys via online, Jacqueline replied she usually chatted to friends and did not try online romance: "Currently, my details on the Internet became private and I will only add if he/she is my friend." When asked if she received any indecent message, Jacqueline admitted it: "No intention to reveal since it is indecent. (Male or female?) No idea but I guess it was a guy." When mentioned about her rumoured boyfriend, Johnson Lee (李思捷), Jacqueline responded they were friends and neither felt he was wooing her nor went for the pleasing in-laws technique.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.