Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Find out what made Dee Hsu's regained her passion towards work


Taiwanese host, Dee Hsu (徐熙娣) was involved in bike accident and resting currently. Not sure if anyone misses her? Six days ago on Weibo, Dee shared photo of her hair covering her left face and left a message to express her inner feeling: "I do not want any traditional dinner again! Decided to share photo of my face recovering gradually. It is my first time to miss work in my life. I want to interview people, apply make-up, go out and hear people shouting: 54321!!!" Although I want to return to work badly, but would like to express my grace towards the 'surprising' accident and regain my passion towards work. God, I love you!" Many netizens hoped Dee will recover quickly and return to filming program soon.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.