Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Any muscles now? Alex Fong: Nope but you can feel my muscles when touching it


Artiste Alex Fong (方力申) accepted an interview from radio station and expressed he was invited as guest performer in the new show starring his girlfriend, Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣). In the show, Alex acted as a mental problem patient with violence character, and his voice changed as a result. He said: "Initially, I wanted to reject the interview as the audiences might not recognise my voice. Thus, I need to remind the audiences I am Alex Fong. That day, I only managed to complete it more than ten takes." When asked if Stephy requested him to act as guest performer, Alex replied the film producer approached him. Asked if Stephy prepared throat syrup for him, Alex said: "Nope and I will recover after drinking more water and resting."

Subsequently, Alex disclosed he will be filming new movie in end May and when asked if he went to gym, he said: "Today is my best maintenance. Anyway, the gym is open 24 hours with swimming facilities and I can bring swimming trunks whenever want to swim." Alex added he did not go for strict training now and said: "I went for rigorous training when filming Limelight Years series, as needed to remove my top. (No muscles now?) Looks like none when you see it but should have some muscles when touching it."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.