Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Alex Fong earned $800 for filming per day in the past


Singer Alex Fong (方力申) accepted the radio station interview and expressed he filmed series for the sake of money in the past: "I helped the radio station to film some show and returned to studies in the US. The director said I could film it and I was paid $800 per day and I accepted in order to earn money. Most of the cast members were models and they discussed about acting stuff which was not interesting to me." When mentioned that he was popular and many companies approached him to sign contract, but Alex chose Paco Wong (黃柏高) eventually: "Paco was the last one to approach me and I only realised he was considered 'golden' manager upon checking with people. (Paco said you told him that he finally approached you?) Cannot remember but I do not think I am that daring to tell that to him."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.