Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fiona Sit would never allow a guy to hold her bag: How heavy can it be?


Fiona Sit (薛凱琪) attended a brand event, she expressed that she really loves buying bags. She said she does calculate how many bags she has at home, but has more shoes than bags. Fiona said: "I am tomboyish. I buy backpacks the most, I don't care about the price, I just buy. (Can you accept a guy helping a girl hold their hand bag?) I cannot fully accept that. I would only if there is no people around and ask them to hold it for a short time if the bag is heavy. There was one time when my boyfriend wanted to hold my hand bag for me, I immediately grabbed it back. I bought the bag to match myself. It does not suit him at all, and it will make me look like a princess. How heavy can the bag be? I can even carry it myself.

Acid reflux and vocal chord problem

Fiona also revealed that she has been busy recording music and have found problems with her vocal chords: "I use to sing for six hours a day, but now my voice would crack when I sing for only half an hour. I have already checked up with my doctor, and x-ray result shows that there is some problems with my vocal chords. My vocal chords are distorted and normal should be the colour white, but mine is red. One long one short and also because my acid reflux have flowed down into my vocal chord, because of fatigue and used my voice excessively. The doctor advised me to take a break for three months, but it is impossible. I decided not to talk, it is also difficult. I personally love to talk, I will try to talk and laugh less. (Your health is not good, asked Paco to look for someone to check the feng shui?) I believe the feng shui is too good, so therefore I am very busy causing me to have a vocal chord problem. I will need to take medication for a month to help with my acid reflux. I will try to slow down what I'm doing and my assistant reminded me not to be overly excited".

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.