Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Ana.R can have baby anytime she wants


Renowned model, Ana R. expressed that it had been three years since she returned to her hometown to visit her family and her younger brother had five children currently, but had yet to see two of his children.

Ana always had a loving for beach so as to relax and enjoy some sunshine. When asked if she will be travelling with her husband together, Ana laughed and said: "I am going alone since I see him all the time. (Treat it as second honeymoon?) Perhaps and depends if he is lucky. (Take the opportunity to give birth?) Anytime is possible and the news reported that somebody gave birth in ifc toilet earlier. (You will do that too?) My age does not allow me to and I might do that if younger. Plus, my mother is a traditional woman and I cannot disappoint her."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.