Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, February 16, 2015

Anita Yuen flew to Shanghai to support her good friend, Zhou Xuan's concert


Artiste, Anita Yuen (袁詠儀), specially flew to Shanghai from Hong Kong to attend the concert of Mainland China top ten singer, Zhou Xuan (周旋), and said: "I just reach Shanghai and need to return quickly, as I film a movie in Qingdao (青島) and have to complete the promotion campaign today. I thought I am late for the concert. (Know Zhou Xuan personally?) Introduce by a friend. She gives birth before and my knowledge is limited. We exchange many conversations when meet each other the first time and I also referred my doctor to her. Thus, we become good friends and her husband is very nice. (What is her husband's occupation?) He manages big business."

When asked if she was looking forward to Zhou Xuan's performance, Anita replied: "I am hoping to hear her singing Cantonese song. (Sing karaoke with her?) I am not as good as her. (Learn singing from her?) I have a loud voice and not interested to learn."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.