Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Steven Ma is renovating a masters bedroom to bring in his new wife?


Artiste Steven Ma (馬浚偉), attended a micro film net premiere at the Hong Kong Central Library in Causeway Bay. When mentioned about the movie content of spying, he smiled and said: "No one can trick me". He explained that: "I know some hackers use webcam to spy on other people. So I cover all of my cams at home and I don't take sexy or nude photos". He also disclosed that recently his house is under renovation and he was asked whether he is ready to bring in his new wife. Steven said: "I am renovating the masters bedroom and can have one more person to live in, but still not sure when someone will move in to live. Everyone, don't urge me!"

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.