Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Priscilla Wong says she might go somewhere with boyfriend Edwin Siu on Lunar New Year



Artiste Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) was at Ma On Shan attending a Lunar New Year event, At the venue, Priscilla saw different types of rare turtles and said: "I have a special connection with turtles, because when I was little, my nickname was Shui Yu (turtle) Whether I'm called Chui Yu (Priscilla's real name) or my personality is the same as a turtle. My classmate said turtles are one of a kind and I use to own a pet turtle when I was young".

Priscilla was asked whether she had thought about raising a turtle with boyfriend Edwin Siu (蕭正楠)? She said: "No. Need a lot of time to look after it. I am already raising a dog". When mentioning about Lunar New Year, Priscilla said: "Daddy and mummy wants to go travelling. We are currently thinking about the places". (Including Edwin Siu?) He has a drama coming out soon, so their might be promotions. Have to see the situation. It is more fun going on a trip with a larger group. I would still have fun, even if he is busy.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.