Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, January 23, 2015

Jade Solid Gold Awards Presentation's ratings is dropped by 7 pts


(Picture, from left to right: Virginia Lok, Raymond Lam)

The ratings for Jade Solid Gold Awards Presentation (勁歌金曲頒獎禮) was dropped by 7 pts. Two days ago, Raymond Lam (林峯) attended an event. He laughed and said: "It is none of my business. That night, I participate in the Huading Awards (華鼎獎), and I do not have any songs nominated. No new songs and I have not release any album for a year."

Raymond Lam admitted that he did not watch the Jade Solid Gold Awards Presentation, and denied that he would not watch TVB programmes after his departure from TVB. He said: "Previously, I am working in TVB and have no time to watch series. Also, I do not watch my own series as simply insufficient time."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: dramafan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.