Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Charmaine Sheh receives the Huading's Best Chinese Actress in a TV Series and has no thoughts of increasing her paycheck



Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) attended a blood donation event held at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. She said: "I did get my finger prickled, but the staff said I cannot donate any blood because I am currently taking Chinese medicine. I am planning to temporarily stop taking the medicine for seven days and will have to find another time to donate blood".

Speaking about receiving Huading's 'Best Chinese Actress in a TV Series' (中國最佳電視劇女演員), Charmaine said: "I did not go the celebration party. I had to prepare for today's blood donation!" (Increased paycheck?) "I won't. I wish to receive more good roles, good scripts and rivals!" (You've reached a high pay, so there is no more increase?) No, I always don't care about these things. My company will take care of these task. I only focus on my own work". Charmaine has also revealed she wishes to go on a vacation with her family, but because of work, she is unable to go.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.