Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, December 26, 2014

Joyce Cheng will only be sexy for a person and who is he?



One week ago, Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜) attended the Roman Tam (羅文) Memorial concert and sang the song, (波斯貓). After the Memorial concert, she accepted the interview and expressed that during her childhood, she often saw Roman Tam. She said: "I use to say if my father is not my father, Roman Tam should be my father. Actually, I will only be sexy for a person and he is Roman Tam! As such, I have more courage and act like Persian cat (波斯貓). It is him during my childhood and he gives me a lot of confidence....I remember he tells me: "As long as you are on the stage, you are the queen (女王)."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.