Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, December 1, 2014

Chrissie Chau exposes she wear watches to attract men


Singer Pakho Chau (周柏豪), Chrissie Chau (周秀娜), Ella Koon (官恩娜) and more wore Swiss's latest new pioneered branded watch. Chrissie would often go to work with the watch and praised it for keeping her in track of time: "A guy who I met recently was interested in my watch. Talking about it together, was the first step to help understand each other".

While Pakho Chau praised the watch for being eco-friendly: "This energy saving watch will help me remind the importance of ourselves. It fits me well as person who knows how to spend money.

As for Ella she smiled and said: This watch was originally meant to given to my fiance as a Christmas gift. Sports watch are more suited to me as they make me look more feminine and it matches well with all types of clothing. If there was a couple watch, me and fiance would have one each. It would make dating more sweet.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.