Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Linda Chung will work for TVB for another 10 years






TVB artistes Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣), Queenie Chu (朱慧敏), Yoyo Chen (陳自瑤) and more attended a Long Service Award of Outstanding Staff event in Tsim Sha Tsui. The awards were for TVB artistes who have worked in TVB for 10 years. Linda Chung wore a stylish yet sexy yellow see through shirt revealing her black bra, Linda said: "How many ten years do you have in a lifetime. When I first came to Hong Kong, I lived for two years and it was difficult to adapt to the lifestyle, so I went back to Canada to become a teacher. Now Hong Kong has became my home. I use to be a very quiet person, but now I am very talkative. I believe in the coming ten years there would be marriage, but in ten years I would be in my forties.

When asked whether Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) proposal to Leanne Li (李亞男) have impacted her to getting married soon, Linda laughed and said: "No, it will not cause me to get married soon". When asked if she needed a surprise marriage proposal, Linda said: "No one can go beyond Cho Lam, if it was me, I would be scared to death". In addition Executive Chairman Norman Leung (梁乃鵬) presented Mona Fong (方逸華) with the "Decade Service Award".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.