Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Jennifer Tse denies having princess disease



 (Picture: Faye Wong and Nicholas Tse)

(Picture: Jennifer's ex-boyfriend Sean)

Since Nicholas Tse (謝霆鋒) and Faye Wong (王菲) reconciled, Jennifer Tse (謝婷婷) has not seen the couple since the news broke out. Jennifer attended a jewelry event and said she will have to personally choose a Christmas present for Faye Wong. She said: "Their names can be engraved on a bracelet. This idea is thoughtful and I want to gift a my mummy and Faye one". (Whose name is going to be engraved in Faye's one?) Maybe engrave both their names (Faye and Nicholas). (Engrave sister-in-law?) That would be good, I think this will frighten her, in fact I think her name is pretty. Jennifer was asked whether she has plans to meet Faye during Christmas, she said: "I don't know, but I will not be going on a trip. (She is coming to Hong Kong?) That would be good. I haven't seen her! Jennifer was wearing a deep V dress and asked if she was more open after break up? She laughed and said: "No, I want more space to show the jewelry".

She was then asked whether she had princess disease causing the breakup with Sean (戴尚安). She said: "Every time there is a breakup, there would always be this kind of news. It would either say I'm not good enough or the other half is not good enough. I have learnt to be an independent person when growing up, so I don't have princess disease. I wouldn't be upset about it, because my brother told me that in this industry "If you want to eat salted fish, you must be prepared to endure the thirst (meaning: Take consequences of what you did). In fact before, me and Sean have discussed about how we should announce our breakup. Sean even said we should hold a press conference, but I think there is no need to. In the end, we decided to announce it online. (There was rumors you weren't good to Sean's mother?) Me and my brothers are always polite to the seniors. Our relationship is very good. When I was with Sean, I would see his mum more than seeing my family. We have a lot to talk about and we would often go online shopping!" She even gave her blessings to her ex-lover Andy On and Jessica C being together. There were rumors saying  Jessica is worried you and Andy On (安志杰) will get back together? She laughed and said: "I don't think it would happen. They are in their honey moon phase, they wouldn't care about other people.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal 
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.