Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Guess what is Leanne Li's response when Wong Cho Lam proposes to her




Yesterday during TVB programme, TVB Anniversary Gala 2014 (萬千星輝賀台慶). Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) expressed that he wanted to give a surprise to his girlfriend, Leanne Li (李亞男) after the performance. Soon after, he knelt down and said: "No matter how difficult the challenges is, I must marry you as my wife and will be very happy in my entire life.... Regardless tomorrow my career, my body, we need to find a partner and be together forever. Everyday is full of gratitude."

Wong Cho Lam then took out the ring and asked: "Leanne Li, will you marry me?" After that, Leanne Li wore the ring in front of the audiences and said: "I do."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: dramafan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.